Online Alcohol Seller/Server & Food Safety Certifications
Obtain your Alcohol seller/server certification today!
Take the course , print your certificate and you're
ready to work immediately. Don't wait - get certified now!
Online Classroom in association with 360Training and Learn2Serve offers online alcohol
seller/server training for the purpose of understanding issues of intoxication, drunk
driving and underage drinking.
- The primary purpose of alcoholic beverage server training is to mitigate liability during a
lawsuit involving intoxication by providing evidence of intent on the part of the establishment
that serves and sells alcoholic beverages - a "reasonable-efforts defense."
- Secondarily, these courses are considered effective in reducing incidences of
over-serving patrons to the point of intoxication, and in preventing sales to minors.
Offered in 42 States plus Washington D.C
(Left side bar under "Food & Beverage)
HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point - $50
A State Of The Art Approach to Food Safety
- Every operation serving or selling food should have a
safety system in place that insures food safety.
- HACCP is a system comprised of 7 principles that are
to be applied to a written safety program focusing on
serving in your operation.
- This course aims to teach the importance and use of all 7 principles for
greater safety and more effective employee service.
- Our Alcohol Seller/Server Certification Class focuses on issues involving responsible practices in selling and serving alcoholic beverages.
- The course is approximately four hours in length including the final quiz. Students will receive the appropriate Seller/Server Certificate (printable online) upon completion and passing the exam.
The course provides all necessary knowledge and techniques needed to be a responsible server of alcohol
You will learn to:
- accurately check IDs and recognize minors
- protect yourself and your establishment from liability
- intervene when it becomes neccessary to limit service
- recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- prevent patrons from becoming intoxicated
- prevent & deal with disturbances
H.A.C.C.P. The State-of-the-Art Approach to Food Safety: All States
- The course is approximately five hours in length
- It will examine precautions and methods to be taken to reduce safety hazards in conjunction with the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) system)
Recognition of Club Drugs
- Alert bar and nightclub staff to the warning signs of drug use on property
- Understand psychological and physiological effects of various drugs
Special emphasis is also placed on:
- How various drugs may be smuggled into the establishment for sale and use,
- Strategies for cooperating with law enforcement authorities to curb illegal activity. (1.5 Hrs)
- Recognizing patrons who may be under the influence of drugs
Identification Screening Basics
- The course is approximately two and a half hours long and covers the various ways that underage drinkers try to sneak into clubs and bars and strategies to detect fake, altered or borrowed identification.
- You'll learn methods that underage drinkers use to sneak into clubs and bars and strategies to detect fake, altered or borrowed identification.
Alcohol/Food Safety COURSE FEATURES
- Online classes are totally Interactive using "Flash" technology
- Student may Print Certificate of Completion online upon completion
- Student may log in & out at will from any computer
- Self-Paced - take the final exam up to three times.
- Bookmark it and resume the class later at your convenience from any computer
- Customer Support available 24/7 toll free, e-mail or chat
Featured California Food Courses
Click on course title for more info
GENERAL ALCOHOL SELLER INFORMATION
- How do I find out if I am certified?
- You can verify the certification status of any employee at the Employee Inquiry section of the appropriate state alcohol seller-server agency.
- There is no minimum age requirement to attend a seller training course, and there are no requirements regarding criminal history.
- There are no additional requirements to become certified.
- However, your age or criminal history may prevent an employer from hiring you
- Do bartenders and wait staff have to be certified sellers/servers in order to sell or serve alcoholic beverages?
- At the present time it is not a requirement, but many employers do require certification for employment.
- If I have been through the seller training once, do I have to go again every two years? Or is there a test I can take to become recertified? Is there a different (shorter) course to take for recertification?
- To maintain certif you must attend the full seller training course every two years.
- There is no way to "test out" of the class, and there is not a different, shorter recertification class.
What are the consequences to the minor if alcohol is served or sold to them?
- The purchase, attempt to purchase, possession or consumption of alcohol by a minor is a misdemeanor.
- How long is seller training certificate valid?
- The Seller Training certif is valid for two (2 yrs from the date it is issued.
- As an employer, what are the advantages of requiring all of my employees to be seller trained?
- The laws concerning the sale and service to minors and intoxicated customers are covered in the training, as well as techniques for intervention to ensure that sales are not made to minors or intoxicated customers.
- How do I find out if an employee or prospective employee is certified?
- You can verify the certif status of any employee at the Employee Inquiry section of the appropriate state alcohol seller-server agency.
- What are the consequences to a retailer if alcohol is served or sold to an intoxicated person?
- The retailer could have its license/permit to sell alcoholic beverages suspended for up 60 days, or even canceled.
- If there is evidence that the illegal sale was made to someone involved in a fatal accident, TABC will move for cancellation of the license/permit.
Enroll now, pass the exam and print your certificate.
Online Alcohol Server & Food Safety Training
Online alcohol seller/server classes,. learn2serve , alcohol certification , TABC Certification, , alcohol class seller server certificate alcohol
sellers/server (BASSET certified) course approved by the Illinois Liquor Control Commission,